If you would like items added to the prayer list, please text or ring Pastor Nathan on 0447 308 785
* Sunday morning services and online streaming went well.
* The health of all our church people.
* Some people saved and unsaved who are not part of the church are watching the live streaming.
* Wendy Johnson's brother Cyril is at the end of his life and will be take off life support tomorrow .He is a christian - so please pray that he goes peacefully. Pray also for Wendy as she grieves for her brother.
* Safety during the virus outbreak, especially for the older members of the church.
* Bill Thomson and his ongoing health struggles.
* Gil Anger's continual recovery.
* UPDATE: Thank you all for your prayers for my friend Ken Bristow, his daughter went home to the Lord and I repeat his note to me below.
Dear family and friends, Rejoice!
Heidi was called Home just after 2 o'clock this Sunday morning - with Christ which is far better!!
We're so thankful she's at rest and peace...
She's left a huge gap in our lives, but we're thankful for the Everlasting Arms of God and know He is ever faithful.
We desire your prayers as we journey on from here, for each us left behind.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. - Hebrews 13:8
* Pray for Ramya and Jaya kumar as they are expecting their first child in July. Please pray for a safe and normal delivery.